Parents choose tutors for their children for multiple reasons:
- Classrooms are sometimes chaotic; not every student receives the one-on-one attention needed and, as a result, their grades do not reflect their ability.
- Their child finds a particular subject challenging and needs assistance to catch up and/or keep pace with the class.
- Their child is interested in a particular subject; parents HIRE a tutor to help expand their child’s understanding of this subject.
- They want their child to develop a range of life-long skills that apply in most academic situations, such as study and assessment techniques, self-discipline and time management.
- Their child or children are being homeschooled; parents find it helpful to have extra assistance for their child, especially when their tutor is a trained and registered teacher.
These are just a few of the reasons to choose a professional tutor for your child. If you'd like to discuss any of these options further, please don't hesitate to call or email.